Light In-Sight: Reflection and Refraction Kit
Using hook & loop materials and stick-on drawing pieces, students can develop an understanding of the following light reflection and refraction concepts:
- Reflection and the law of refraction
- Diffuse reflection and total internal reflection Image formation by plane mirrors
- Refraction and refractive index
- Snell's law of refraction
- Light transmission through a convex lens and image formation by a convex lens
- Light transmission through a concave lens and image formation by a concave lens
Unlike other tactile graphics, which are often static, diagrams constructed using this product are malleable, making the teaching and learning process interactive and dynamic.
Light In-Sight Kit Includes
- One working board and two storage panels
- Stick-on drawing pieces
- Teacher's instruction booklet in large print and in braille
WARNING: Choking Hazard—Small Parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
- Age Range:
- 12 and Up